In an effort to increase product stability we are happy to announce the
availability of the first release candidate for the next minor release -
This release fixes some bugs introduced with the changes in 3.0.3,
corrects minor issues, fixing two security bugs and also increasing
performance significantly. Everyone able to should test this release and
report critical bugs (those, stopping the operation of the forum) and
issues to the bug tracker or directly to the developers. Specific
sections of interest are:
- Testing Update Package
- Display of dates over the board
- Custom profile fields / Visibilitiy options
- Closer look to cache directory and correct cache purge
Updates to the full minor release 3.0.4 will be possible. Please note
that language packs may not be updated yet to reflect the changes within
this release - therefore it is recommended to test with the provided
english language pack.
The fixes are:
- [Fix] Allow mixed-case template directories to be inherited (Bug #36725)
- [Fix] Regression bug from revision #8908 regarding log display in ACP
- [Fix] Allow the UCP group management to work for groups with avatars.
- [Fix] Fix header list build for replying oldest PM in PM history (Bug
- [Fix] Do not display COPPA group in memberlist find member dialog if
COPPA disabled (Bug #37175)
- [Fix] Do not try to send jabber notifications if no jid entered (Bug
- [Fix] Only display special ranks to guests; no longer display normal
ranks for guests (Bug #36735)
- [Fix] Properly treat punctuation marks after local urls (Bug #37055)
- [Fix] Make searching for members by YIM address work in prosilver
- [Fix] Tell users to recreate the search index after changing the
common word threshold for fulltext_native (Bug #36345)
- [Fix] Adjusted phpbb_chmod() to always set permissions for group bit.
- [Fix] Do not increment users post count after post approval if post
had been posted in a forum with no post count increasing set (Bug #37865)
- [Fix] Extend vertical line for last post column if no posts in forum
- [Fix] correctly update last topic/forum information if changing guest
usernames through editing posts (Bug #38095)
- [Fix] fix postcount resync for situations where low and high post ids
are higher than step value, resulting in users having 0 posts. (Bug #38195)
- [Fix] Use a left join for the topics table on search to avoid trouble
with FROM syntax on some databases (Bug #37005)
- [Fix] Do not show 'Forward' button if the user cannot send PM's
- [Change] Alllow applications to set custom module inclusion path (idea
- [Change] Handle checking for duplicate usernames in chunks (Bug #17285
- Patch by A_Jelly_Doughnut)
- [Change] Better handling and finer control for custom profile fields
visibility options. (Patch by Highway of Life)
- [Change] Performance increase for format_date() (Bug #37575 - Patch by
- [Change] Changed prosilver date separator from 'on' to '»'
- [Change] Performance increase for get_username_string() (Bug #37545 -
Patch by BartVB)
- [Change] Slight performance increase for common parameter calls to
append_sid() (Bug #37555 - Patch by BartVB)
- [Feature] Added 'AGO' setting to relative date strings. For example:
posted 14 minutes ago. (Patch by BartVB)
- [Sec] Fixed an issue where deactivated accounts could be re-activated
without the required privileges. (Reported by Jorick)
- [Sec] Ask for forum password if post within passworded forum quoted in
private message. (Reported by nickvergessen)
A short explanation of how to do a conversion, installation or update is
included within the provided INSTALL.html file, please be sure to read it.
Security issues found should be reported to our security tracker at
http://www.phpbb.com/bugs/security/ in the usual way.
If you experience problems with the automatic update (white screens,
timeouts, etc.) we recommend using the "changed files only" or "patch"
method for updating.
With this release, there are five packages available.
Full Package: Contains entire phpBB3 source and english language files.
Automatic Update Package: Update package for the automatic updater,
containing the changes from previous release to this release.
Changed Files Only: Contains only those files changed from previous
versions of phpBB3. Please note this archive contains changed files for
each previous release.
Patch Files: Contains patch compatible patches from previous versions of
Code Changes Package: Package contains changes to the following
sections: Language changes, prosilver style changes and subsilver2 style
Select whichever package is most suitable for you. As a tiny guide we
recommend the following methods based on the requirements:
- For a new installation you should use the Full Package
- For updates of boards without modifications you can basically use the
Automatic Update Package (guided udpate) or the Changed Files Only
package (manual update).
- For updates of boards with modifications you should use the Automatic
Update Package. If you are confident with patch files and patching you
can use the Patch Files Package.
- Style Authors and Translators may use the Code Changes Package to
update their styles or language packs directly.
- International Support Teams may use the Patch Package in conjunction
with the Code Changes to better support users having problems with
conflicts or specific code sections.
- If you are a hoster/provider, you may want to use the Patch Files
Package to update all of your client installations.
*Please ensure you read the INSTALL and README documents in docs/ before
proceeding with installation, updates or conversions!*
Automatic Update Package:
http://www.phpbb.com/files/qa/phpBB-3.0 ... .4-RC1.zip
http://www.phpbb.com/files/qa/phpBB-3.0 ... C1.tar.bz2
Changed Files Only Package:
http://www.phpbb.com/files/qa/phpBB-3.0 ... es.tar.bz2
Patch Files Package:
http://www.phpbb.com/files/qa/phpBB-3.0 ... ch.tar.bz2
Code Changes Package:
http://www.phpbb.com/files/qa/phpBB-3.0 ... hanges.zip
http://www.phpbb.com/files/qa/phpBB-3.0 ... es.tar.bz2
To correctly perform an update, do not forget to re-enable the PHPBB_QA
constant within your includes/constants.php file. Else you are not
prompted for an update within the ACP and the automatic update will fail.
Please note that this time we anticipate a short release candidate
cycle, so please be sure to test out asap (if you are able to).
Have fun with the release,
the phpBB Team
Thông tin: Đây chỉ là nơi lưu dữ liệu cũ. Thao thác đăng nhập đã bị khóa. Vui lòng truy cập trang mới tại địa chỉ https://vinabb.vn/.
Tên mã Olympus được lấy cảm hứng từ tên của ngọn núi lớn nhất trên Sao Hỏa. Ngoài ra, Olympus cũng là nhãn hiệu máy chụp hình kỹ thuật số nổi tiếng về "tầm nhìn xa trông rộng".
3 bài viết • Trang 1/1
- Chiến binh phpBB chiến đấu quên mình
- Bài viết: 168
- Ngày tham gia: 06 Th.3 2008, 22:01
- Giới tính: Nam
Hôm nay chính thức mới ra phpBB 3.0.4 RC1
- Dành hết thời gian cho phpBB
- Bài viết: 76
- Ngày tham gia: 30 Th.3 2008, 13:48
- Giới tính: Nam
- Tên thật: Đặng Minh Hảo
Không biết bản phpbb3.0.4 Release có ra nhanh như bản phpbb3.0.3 Release không nhỉ, chờ ra bản release rồi nâng cấp luôn
Đang xem chuyên mục: 0 thành viên và 1 khách